Wednesday, February 22, 2012

not too busy to knit...

 Remember that blue hat I made? Well, I loved it so much that I decided to make one for myself too. That way I wouldn't have to keep coveting Austin's one :) I wear this thing to class and it keeps my ears warm in the entire two days of this harsh Minnesota weather. It also kept my ears warm early in the morning a few days ago when I helped build a nice snowman for the neighbor boys :)
 Why YES that is my roommate's ottoman, and it made an excellent showcase for my hat! Thanks, Chelsea!
 If you look reaaaaally closely you can see part of my roommate's boot collection in the background.
The full hat :)
Looking hopefully toward the ceiling fan... Idk. I was in a silly model-y mood. 





Next time hopefully I'll have a completed pair of matching baby bootees! Emphasis on the matching... I may or may not have accidentally made one of the pair too big. Whoops. Nothing I can't fix. With an entirely new bootee.

No comments:

Post a Comment