Thursday, March 15, 2012

owls!

While I was on vacation in Colorado the past few days, I was able to make it to a yarn store called "My Sister Knits". It's an adorable shop built in somebody's back yard. With some inspiration from my friend's cousin, who my friend and I stayed with all week, I decided to make a sweater. I bought some bulky weight yarn and downloaded the pattern "Owls" from Ravelry. It's a cute sweater, and it knits up rather quickly (or so it seemed... I finished the entire body in one day. Granted, I was knitting basically nonstop since we were driving through the mountains...). So far it's been a great pattern choice for the first sweater I've ever made. I will post photos later, but I sort of want to put it all together first so you can actually see the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is very cool... Knitting a sweater. That is really amazing to be creating a sweater. Dad wants to know if is for him! :D

    ReplyDelete