Monday, May 14, 2012

as i promised, owls.

That's right-- pics of my owl sweater for you to enjoy, and to be inspired by! 

I know it's hard to see the owls in this picture, but it gets the color so perfectly that I couldn't help but include it. 

Anyway, I'll be posting regularly now that school is out. I hadn't had time to blog (or even knit for that matter) this past semester. Being involved sucks your life away. Don't do it if you value your lazyness. So anyway, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of my work... Unless of course my TV show list grows any longer. I don't think I can keep up with any more shows... HIMYM and Sherlock are pretty demanding.





Cheesy smile much? Jeez, self. Oh, and note the lovely wood paneling in the background. My father's handiwork :) 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment